Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Family trip to Lagoon!

We took a family trip to Lagoon about a week ago. We were not sure how things would go with Carter but from the 1st ride he got on he was having the time of his life. He got so excited on every ride and I had a few sad moments realizing just how big he is getting. It was a fun experience, but one I would not like to repeat for about 3 years. We were all worn out by the end of the day and glad to get home.
Carter on the whale ride. He got a little scared at first because it was a little fast but once it got going he could not stop smiling.

Carter and Vick on the train checking out all the neat animals out around the lake.


Carter and Papa Jim hanging out near our picnic spot.


This car ride cracked me up. The average age of the kids on this ride was about 4 or the younger kids were riding with an older sibling. Not Carter though :) He was just a cruising all by himself. What a stinker!


I love this picture! Taking off into the unknown for a wild adventure!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh my hell...that is seriously the cutest picture! I'm glad he such a good time. Next time we go we need to go together then Zeke can have a riding partner his own age!!

KaSeY said...

ahhhh lagoon ;) such fond memories! i can't believe carter is so big! mr. independent!

~AliSa~ said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun and especially Carter. He is too cute and I had such a good time getting together with you guys.and miss spending time with you!

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

I love lagoon and now that I have a little one it makes it that much better!! Your fam is so cute!!!