Saturday, October 11, 2008

A very eventful vegan event!

October 3rd was our book club and we decided to go to dinner first and discuss the book afterwards at Mandy's house. We went to a vegan friendly spot called Vertical Diner. I ordered the "Tiger Claw" aka the Tender Tiger which as you can see was more enjoyed by Carter than myself. I am not sure if it was a texture thing or a spice thing but it pretty much gagged me. I ended up eating half Carter's peanut butter and jelly sandwich and some fries. So with food not worth reporting I decided to just enjoy my beverage choice of water. I flagged down the waitress for a refill on my water and when she was handing my glass back to me she dropped it all over me. Not only was I soaking wet but it was ice cold. I have been told that my face was priceless! Once we stopped laughing I was able to stand up and somewhat dry myself off. Can't say I have had the sensation of peeing my pants in a very long time. All in all we had some good laughs so I guess that is all that really matters!





3 comments:

Mandy said...

Ha Ha...that was a fun night!! I feel really bad that you didn't like your food :( The water incident was too funny..the lady felt super bad. Awe...our two little men sure are handsome!!

The Jones' said...

One day I will make it to book club... I just don't know when! What a sweet little man you have.

Amber said...

Oh boy, you're face sure was priceless... what a great way to introduce you Vertical Diner! And Tiger claws!