Monday, December 1, 2008

Girls night out at the Porcupine Grill

So the girls...well some of us...got together this past Saturday for dinner. Good food and good company makes for a good time. We missed the 4 girls who didn't make it so we will have to plan another get together soon. Lots of laughs and remember whens.

Love the flash in the window


Mel and Ang


Me and Hina.....thanks for the pretty smile Mahina!



The famous chocolate porcupine dessert. It was really good. Glad the waitress brought 4 spoons! lol

4 comments:

Camron Amy Brycson said...

Looks like fun, wish I could have been there...stupid work. It doesn't help when you have to make your schedule months in advance :( Hopefully I'll be able to join you next time.

The Jones' said...

Dude, who's the fatty in the UTAH shirt?

Lignell Family said...

Hayley! I'm glad you left your email address so I can add you! I love your blog and seeing all the fun stuff Carter does! As far as my parents go and having a favorite place to eat.... My moms would be home, so that wouldn't help! But my dad is a big fan of golden corral and sizzler!! Hope that helps!

Korey and Brandi said...

Hey Hayley Merry Chirstmas to you!