Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Big Birthday Boy!

This week things should be pretty busy around our house getting ready for Carter's big 1 year birthday bash on Sunday. This past year has been filled with every emotion I could have imagined and more! It feels like we just brought Carter home from the hospital and now he is walking around faster than either Vick or I can keep up with. He is the most amazing little kid! His energy never seems to run out and I am sure this is only the beginning. We love him more than anything and feel so blessed that he is ours!




3 comments:

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

He is so cute!! Holden will be 2 on thursday! I dont want my baby to be 2 they grow up so fast!! Hope he has a great one!!

Mandy said...

I love the picture with the balloons....SO CUTE!! What does your little man need for his birthday?

~AliSa~ said...

He is too stinkin cute!