Monday, April 28, 2008

Ears always facing forward!



My daily ritual includes watching at least one episode of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Vick (being the detail oriented man that he is) pointed out yesterday something interesting about Mickey's ears. They are always facing forward even when Mickey is not. I know it seems to be a useless piece of knowledge but did you ever notice it before? If anyone can find a side view of Mickey's ears let me know. Hey it just might give you something to do....maybe not!!!

2 comments:

The Redhead said...

Hey there, welcome to the world of blogging. Watch out, it is seriously addicting. I can't believe Carter will be 1. That is so crazy. Time flies by! I can't believe that Ellie and Carter share a birthday. Ellie will be 3 on May 2. I love the picture of him with the balloons. They are all sooooo cute. Im glad I can keep tabs on you through the blog.So when is baby #2 going to come along? Hmmmmmm? A one year old is such a fun stage, enjoy it, it goes by way too fast.

The Redhead said...

Oh my gosh, I totally forgot. I have to watch Mickey everyday too. Sundays are the worst because they play it like 3 times in a row. Logan is obsessed with Mickey. Gotta love the kid shows, its all I watch now a days.