Friday, May 23, 2008

Yummy chicken salad!


I just wanted to let you all know that I found a really yummy recipe for chicken salad and thought I would share it with you. For those of you who don't like chicken salad.... enjoy the picture!

2 bags of Cole slaw with no dressing
1 bag shredded Colby and Monterey cheese
1/2 red onion very finely diced
1 can La Choy rice noodles
1 bottle bacon bits
6-8 breaded pieces of chicken(cooked,cooled and cubed)

Optional:
Mandarin oranges to taste
Broccoli to taste

Dressing: Mix together
2 cups mayonnaise
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup of vinegar

* I just bought the bag of Tyson breaded chicken breasts. Another thing I found is that it is best to prepare all ingredients and mix together and top with dressing right before serving.(otherwise it can get a little soggy)

*Note to all: This salad is a little pricey to make and I only said it was YUMMY not healthy but hey....it is a salad :)

2 comments:

KaSeY said...

super yummy! everyone should try it! i love it!

The Redhead said...

Sounds DEE-LISH! I'll have to try it and report back. Thanks for the suggestion.