Monday, June 9, 2008

The BIG 28!


Well with 10 minutes left of Vick's birthday....I thought...hmmmm I don't think I have taken 1 single picture of the big 28th birthday. So these are kinda some lame pics but what do you do. Vick and I went to dinner on Vick's acutal birthday June 7th, at Cocina Toscana. It is a really good Italian restaurant downtown. Then on Sunday we had a family dinner at my parents house with ribs,baked potato and salad bar,fresh fruit and ice cream sundaes to top things off. During dessert Vick opened a few gifts and then we all just hung out in the backyard for a bit. Played a little basketball,golf,some wagon fun and just sat around visitng. Zoey came along for the fun. She loves the big back yard and would run out there for hours on end if we would let her. It was a really nice day....pretty warm so we were glad to get inside to some nice A/C. I hope your birthday was a memorable one babe. Love you!



1 comment:

The Jones' said...

Happy (late) Birthday Vic!!