Monday, June 2, 2008

A fun filled week!

This week at our house has been spent doing some serious grilling on our new BBQ, enjoying our new laptop(yes our old trusty desktop finally died) and having tonz and tonz of fun playing the Wii. We checked just about every store in the state to try and find the Wii and it was nearly impossible. The Target in Riverdale had 5 in stock but didn't really feel like a road trip for a gaming system so we finally found a guy selling one on craigslist so we met up with him and headed home to enjoy our new purchase. My arms hurt today that is for sure, it kicks your butt. Love it!!!




We grilled everything from steak,chicken,bugers,veggies,shrimp and fruit. So yummy!


I am fairly clueless when it comes to all the bells and whistles that our new laptop has to offer. All I know is that its super fast,super convenient and takes up way less space.

The almost impossible to find....Nintendo Wii gaming system. Just got it yesterday but am very happy with it thus far.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

We had a WII and then sold it to my mom cause we needed some extra cash and now we want it back! Go figure!! But my mom doesn't even use it so I'm pretty sure she'll let us buy it back when we get some extra money!! I hear the Wii FIT is super awesome...really great workout!