Saturday, June 28, 2008

Finally an update....

Summer of Swimming!

Seriously..... Could he be any cuter?


Carter hanging out on the deck in his little lawn chair.


Cruising around drying off.





I have not posted in a while but we tend to get a little busy so blogging takes the back burner. This summer has been good so far. Last week was our 2nd girls week at the pool...Mahina took a much deserved "sick" day and joined us with little Eme. I forgot my camera, of course, but we were having way too much fun to be bothered with pictures. Carter is a little water monkey. He kept getting irritated that I was holding him like, "Hey mom don't you know I can do this on my own." So cute but yet so sad how fast he is growing up. We spend a lot of time at the pool in this hot weather. Carter loves swimming around with his dad in the big pool and trying to copy everything Vick does. Carter also loves his mini pool at my parent's house. Just his size and perfect for making really big splashes! Besides swimming.... Vick purchased himself a set of golf clubs and went to practice with Curtis. He has a company tournament next Friday. I am sure he will not make it to "Tiger" status by then but he is enjoying it and found out quickly he needed to buy gloves due to the extra large blister on his thumb. Carter and I stay busy here at home. He is such a little helper and I love watching him learn so many new things every day. Life is good and we are looking forward to a 4 day work week next week. Hopefully we will find something exciting to do for the 4th of July.


2 comments:

~AliSa~ said...

He is too cute! I can't wait to come and hang out with you guys. Maybe we can chill tomorrow on Sunday or later on next week? My mom's birthday is on Wednesday and then I have my family reunion next weekend. Let me know because I really want to get together.

The Jones' said...

Good thing you finally updated your blog! I was about to leave nasty messages to you. I know I need to get current pictures up, but I have been so crazy busy workin and bein mom. Not to mention the second part time job I just picked up! lol. I will for sure have another sick monday, I just don't know when. What you guys gonna do for the fourth?