Friday, June 18, 2010

A good salad...but too many poolside munchies!


So we ended up not having enchiladas last night, which was fine but I was stuck last minute needing to grab something for dinner. I opted for the apple pecan chicken salad from Wendy's... so so yum! I only ended up using one dressing... the lady gave me two for some reason. It was really good...so light and refreshing. Got up at 7:30 had a nutri grain bar and 1/2 a bananna for breakfast. Had a super intense workout at the gym...sweat my ass off! Love the kranking class! Came home and had a quick shower and it was off to the pool for a few hours...Didnt' do so hot at the pool...way too many munchies. I had 1/2 a ham & cheese wrap, grapes,strawberries and sun chips. I also over indulged in my sister's famous bruschetta(tried to contain myself but couldn't resist) and a diet coke to seal the deal...grrr....will make sure to take healthier snacks next time to the pool. It's now 6:15pm. My weight watchers meal is in the microwave and I will have some steamed brocoli with it. I am out for now...ironing to do and a dirty kitchen to clean. I work in the morning and then have to take GiGi shopping... I would like to hit the gym tomorrow evening and even Sunday, I may just be getting in the zone!

2 comments:

The Jones' said...

I am so happy I read your blog, because I too am on my way to a healthier life. I have been doing weight watchers and LOVE it! There is this blog site called skinnytaste.com that has hundreds of weightwatchers recipes on it and tells the number of points it is too. Keep up the blog, cuz it also keeps me motivated!!

Anonymous said...

It is so much fun to visit the thrift stores...the treasures are usually more that we expected :)
Great article. I invite you to visit the following post related to this topic
Como salvar mi matrimonio
Badoo
Prestamos Personales