Thursday, June 17, 2010

Zero energy today...

It is amazing how much energy I had yesterday after my morning workout, versus today with no workout....zero energy! I took a nap...which rarely happens and have just felt blah all day. My food choices have been good today...
Breakfast: nutri grain bar and crystal light
Vick took the day off so when I got home from work I made him breakfast around 9:30 and I did sneak 2 pieces of bacon...it just smelled so good!
Lunch: weight watchers meal with garlic toast and pineapple
Drank TONS of water today....got my 8 glasses in by 3pm.
Had an apple and a rice cake for a snack.
Leaving in a few to have dinner at Kasey's house...she is making enchiladas, so I will be careful on portion control...can't wait for the gym tomorrow! (can't remember the last time I said that)

No comments: