Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My warped perception of my body!


I get in this bad habit...I don't think I look as fat as I am. I have this warped perception of what I "really" look like. I feel like a cute outfit and a good hair day make me look skinnier. But then I get on the scale or see a picture of myself and reality bites. Anyways...I will try and keep it positive but every now and then I need a moment to vent :) So today went like this...

June 16, 2010
Woke up 7am...watched the news and cleaned the kitchen
Breakfast: nutri grain bar and a banana
Woke Carter up at 7:30...got ready and headed to the gym
Gym 8-9:30
(treadmill 20min, elliptical 15min, recumbent bike 15min,rowing machine 10 min, 30min. cranking class---kicked my ass)
snack at 10am...crystal light, 100calorie pack, 1/2 apple and 1 tbsp. peanut butter
Lunch: weight watchers meal, garlic toast, mixed veggies and pineapple for dessert

Well it is 1:00pm right now so I will update the rest of my day tomorrow! Time for housework!



No comments: