Monday, June 21, 2010

Too much sun and sore feet!

Well the last 3 days have been filled with way too much sun and now today my feet are killing me. I do better when I blog everyday on my food intake because here I sit Monday morning and can't recall everything I have eaten for the past 3 days. We spent yesterday at Raging Waters and did so so on food. I had a turkey wrap, a boiled egg, a few pistachios a small portion of bruschetta. We then had a big BBQ last night at my parents house for Father's Day. It's actually pretty easy for me to eat healthy when we party at my parents house because my mom cooks really healthy stuff. She made salmon burgers and grilled chicken. I opted for the salmon minus the burger and let me just say .... so so good. She got the Salmon patties at Costco just FYI. I coupled it with fresh fruit, pasta salad and 5 chips...counting helps me control my portions. There were many dessert options but I chose the wrong path and had a big rich peanut butter bar...grrr... should have went with the 140 calorie frozen yogurt Creamie, would have been a much healthier option. Had a really fun weekend all around. My feet are really sore this morning from walking around all day yesterday with no shoes at the water park so I plan to hit the gym tonight instead of this morning. Besides Carter bug went all day in the sun yesterday with no nap so I figured I would let him sleep in this morning as well. Thank goodness for sunscreen but I am still beat. I started my new lifestyle half way through my current menu so tomorrow I am making a new 2 week menu and plan to buy healthier snack options and more veggies. I also weigh in on Wednesday so I am really hoping for a loss, less weight means more motivation!


No comments: