Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I am down 2lbs!



So I weighed in today and....I lost 2 lbs this week! I am very happy but feel I could have done much better. I should have gone to the gym more and not snacked so much, but I am learning that everyday is a struggle and hopefully in time it will get easier. I have learned that a 2 hour workout at the gym should be rewarded with fresh fruit not french fries and icecream. I have learned I get WAY more done on the days I work out. I have learned my success is highly based on planning out my food intake for the day and writing it down. I have learned to have healthier snacks on hand and limit myself to 2 snacks a day. I have learned I eat when I am bored so I must stay busy. I am happy with my first week and look forward to a better week 2! This week I plan to eat better, push harder, work out more often and find my motivation!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Way to go girl! Don't be hard on yourself. 2 lbs is 2 lbs and it stays off a lot easier when you lose it gradually and the right way. Good job!!!

The Jones' said...

Well said Holls. When I weigh in with WW I am STOKED for 2 lbs! Keep up the good work!

SaRah G. said...

wow!!! i want to do whatever you are doing!!! you go girl!!! i need to snack less too... i think you are right. stay busy! good idea!! :)

The Redhead said...

GO HAILEY!!! I am with Holly. 2 is better than none and it is true, when it is slow and steady it usually stays off. I found that I am just like what you wrote. I eat when I am bored and tend to reward my workouts with sweets. It is so good to plan ahead. Keep going, its so worth it! I once read a sign that said, "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels." Ha Ha

The Redhead said...

I love reading all your older posts...what a good way to keep yourself motivated. tell everyone and track your progress. i have one question: what is cranking class? well another question: what gym are you at? You are totally motivating me to get back on track and lose the baby weight. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Mandy said...

2 lbs a week is HEALTHY weightloss...KEEP UP the GOOD WORK and remember you are going to have UPS and DOWNS, so when you have those DOWNS just learn from them and MOVE ON!!